Air Force Institute of Technology, located in Kaduna is now offering a chance for academic advancement through the sale of applications for its postgraduate program. These programs, designed specifically for the 2023/2024 school year, have been accredited by the National Universities Commission. Candidates who meet the criteria are invited to apply.
|🏫 Institution||Air Force Institute of Technology (AFIT), Kaduna|
|📚 Programmes||Postgraduate Diploma (PGD) and M.Sc courses|
|📅 Session||2023/2024 Academic Session|
|📜 Courses||Aerospace Eng., Logistics, Electrical Eng., and more|
|📑 Requirements||Vary by course, including credit passes|
|💻 Application||Online through the School of Postgraduate Studies|
|💵 Fee||An N10,300 application fee required|
|⏳ Deadline||Application closes six weeks from the date of advertisement|
An Overview of AFIT’s NUC-Accredited Postgraduate Programmes
There are a wide range of postgraduate courses available
The institute offers a variety of postgraduate programs for aspirants who want to elevate their academic and professional profile. The following courses are designed to meet the requirements of different engineering and technology sectors.
- PGD Aerospace Engineering
- PGD Logistics and Supply-Chain Management
- PGD Electrical/Electronics Engineering
- PGD Construction Technology
- M.Sc Aerospace Engineering
- M.Sc Thermal Power
The essential criteria for AFIT postgraduate admission
Admission Criteria for M.Sc Aerospace Vehicle Design
- A minimum of five credit points, including English and Maths, must be achieved in two maximum examination sessions.
- Possession of at least a second-class lower Degree in Aerospace Engineering, Physics, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Metallurgical Engineering, Material Engineering, or fields closely related thereto.
Admission requirements for M.Sc Thermal Power
- Minimum of five credits (English and Maths) in two or fewer examinations.
- Possession of a second-class degree in Automotive Engineering or Mechanical Engineering.
Admission Guidelines for Postgraduate Diplomas in Aerospace Engineering
- At least five credits including English and Maths, can be obtained in two maximum examination sessions.
- Holding of a minimum of a third-class Degree or an HND with at least lower credit in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Metallurgical Engineering, Computer Science/Material Science Engineering, Physics, or related fields.
Eligibility Criteria for Postgraduate Diploma in Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- Achieving a minimum score of five credits, including English and Maths, in two or fewer examinations.
- Possession of a third-class Degree or an HND, coupled with a minimum of lower credit in Electrical/Electronic Engineering or analogous disciplines.
Admission requirements for Postgraduate Diploma Construction Technology
- Achieve a minimum score of five credits (including English and Maths) in not more than two exam sessions.
- Possession of a National Diploma with a minimum lower credit in Construction Technology and related fields.
Admission Guidelines for Postgraduate Diplomas in Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- At least five credits including English and Maths must be completed in two maximum examination sessions.
- Possession of a HND or a degree of third class with a minimum lower credit in Purchasing and Supply, or other similar fields.
The Application Process: How To Secure Your AFIT Postgraduate Admittance Form
Candidates eager to join AFIT’s esteemed postgraduate community must complete the online application form available on the School of Postgraduate Studies’ official website at https://spgs.afit.edu.ng/. Each application must also be accompanied by a fee of N10 300. The application period ends six weeks after the date of the advertisement.
Following the guidelines above, students can take the first steps towards enriching both their academic and professional lives. AFIT’s Postgraduate Programs are truly limitless.
This article is intended to be helpful.