On successful completion of the program, candidates will be admitted into the various undergraduate programs in the Faculties of Natural and Applied Sciences, Health Sciences, Environmental Sciences, and Agricultural science of the University; provided they sit for the 2024 JAMB UTME and score the approved cut off mark for that year.
Interested Applicants must have credit in three (3) science subjects, including mathematics; plus a credit in English Language.
- Visit the University’s portal: sis.plasu.edu.ng.
- Select from the menu option ‘Application Forms‘; and click REMEDIAL SCIENCE.
- Please fill in the correct information to create your application account.
- You are expected to use a Valid/Active email address or phone number.
- A Confirmation Link will be sent to your email address or phone number.
- Confirm the Link to log in and complete the application process.
- Keep your password safe and simple to remember.
Registration status and steps
- Click the confirmation link to log in and complete the application process.
- Enter the Email and Password or phone number used at signup in the login form.
- Click the button “Click to make payment” and an R will be generated.
- For those who want to make a card payment through Remita click the button “Proceed To Payment”. For cash payment, Copy the RRR number and visit the nearest bank to make payment.
- PaR non-refundable screening fee of N10,000
- Update your bio-data and upload your recent passport photograph (max 25kb Jpeg/png format).
- Add O-Level result(s) which should be a minimum of 4 credits any science subjects (including English and Mathematics).in. Click to subject application and Print the Registration Slip
Please note that the University does not provide accommodation for this category of students.
For more information and procedures for Online Application, please visit the University’s website: www.plasu.edu.ng.
Online Application must be completed and submitted on or before 30th September, 2023.
Yakubu F. Ayuba