The administration of Bamidele Omilua University for Education, Science, and Technology (BOUESTI) is proud to announce it has published the list of candidates that have been given provisional admission in its first-degree program for the academic years 2023/2024.
BOUESTI Undergraduate Admission List 2023/2024
|🏫 University||Bamidele Olumilua University of Education, Science and Technology (BOUESTI)|
|📆 Session||2023/2024 academic year|
|📜 Admission List||Released list of successfully admitted candidates|
|🖱️ Online Portal||Admission status can be checked through the JAMB admission status portal|
|⌛ In Progress||Admission is ongoing; candidates should continue to monitor portals|
|✅ Admission Steps||Successfully admitted candidates must ACCEPT or REJECT admission through JAMB CAPS|
|🔄 Course Change||Option for change of course if different from the original choice|
|🎉 Congratulations||Kudos to all candidates who have been successfully admitted|
Check your admission status if you applied for the first-degree program at BOUESTI during the academic session 2023/2024.
How to check your BOUESTI admission status
JAMB Admission Status Checking Portal
Currently, the only way for potential BOUESTI students can confirm their admission status is via the JAMB Status Checking Portal. Please follow the below steps to do this:
- Visit the JAMB eFacility.
- Log in using your JAMB username & password.
- Click on the tab ‘Check Admission Status” after scrolling through the interface.
- Enter your registration number and examination year in the columns provided.
- Click on ‘Check admission status’ to get your BOUESTI’s admission status. Click ‘Access My CAPS’ for a comprehensive admission overview.
For Those Awaiting Admission
Candidates who have not yet been admitted should be aware that the process of admission is still ongoing. For the latest information, it is wise to regularly monitor the BOUESTI and JAMB websites.
Guide for Successfully Admitted Candidates
Candidates who have been admitted to BOUESTI’s First-Degree Programs are encouraged:
- Log in to the JAMB CAPS and either ACCEPT OR REJECT your offered admission. For this, please visit JAMB CAPS.
- Print your JAMB Admission Letter as soon as you accept the admission. Printing can be done right here.
- You can request a course change through JAMB’s Portal if the course you were granted is different from the one that was originally applied for.
The official portal of BOUESTI will soon update the admission list.
Once the list of admissions is available on BOUESTI’s official website, the article will be rewritten. The following steps are then possible:
- The BOUESTI portal provides information on the status of your admission to BOUESTI.
- Select the Admission Session for 2023/2024.
- Select ‘POST-UTME APPLICATION” as your application type.
- Enter your JAMB registration code.
- Click ‘CHECK STATUS’ to discern your BOUESTI admission status.
If you find out that you are provisionally accepted into the University, you will then be directed to the section “PRINT”. You will see the message: “NOT ADMITTED. ADMISSION IS DONE BY BATCHES.” If the admission is not yet uploaded, you’ll encounter this message.
Congratulations to all the candidates who made it onto the BOUESTI list of admissions for the academic session 2023/2024.
This article is intended to be helpful.