The Enugu State Technology University (ESUT) administrative body is pleased to announce that the university’s undergraduate admission list for 2023/2024 is now available online.
|📚 University||Enugu State University of Technology (ESUT)|
|📅 Session||2023/2024 academic year|
|📜 Admission List||The admission list has been uploaded online|
|🌐 Online Portal||Candidates can check their admission status through ESUT’s online portal or JAMB’s portal|
|🚀 Next Steps||ACCEPT or REJECT admission through JAMB CAPS|
|📄 Documents||Print the JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission|
|🔁 Course Change||Apply for a change of course if offered a different course|
|🎊 Congratulations||Applause to all candidates who successfully made it to the admission list|
Candidates who submitted applications for ESUT’s undergraduate programs during the 2023/2024 academic session are eligible to verify their admission status.
Step-By-Step Guide: How to Access Your ESUT Admission Status
Via the ESUT Admission Status Portal
- Navigate to the ESUT Admission Status Checking Portal by visiting https://portal.esut.edu.ng/Modules/Admission/CheckAdmStatus.aspx.
- In the designated column, enter your JAMB registration number.
- Conclude the procedure by clicking on the ‘Submit’ button. This will reveal your ESUT admission status.
Via JAMB’s Admission Status Portal
As an alternative, candidates may also consult the JAMB Admission Status Checking Portal to ascertain their ESUT admission status. The ensuing steps are to be followed:
- Go to JAMB’s portal at JAMB eFacility.
- Utilize your JAMB username and password for logging in.
- Scroll down and select the ‘Check Admission Status’ tab.
- Input your examination year and registration number in the requisite fields.
- Finally, click ‘Check Admission Status’ or opt for ‘Access my CAPS’ for an extensive admission overview.
Action Plan for Candidates Admitted
Candidates who have successfully been admitted to ESUT’s First-Degree programs should do the following:
- Enter the JAMB CAPS in order to ACCEPT or REJECT an admission offer.
- Print your JAMB Admission Letter after the admission is accepted.
- Candidates can request a course change through JAMB’s Portal if the course they are allocated is not the one that was initially selected.
All candidates who were awarded a place on the ESUT Admission List for the academic year 2023/2024 deserve our sincere congratulations. This is an important milestone that deserves to be celebrated.
This article is intended to be helpful.