Are you curious about the JAMB subjects required for studying Human Nutrition And Dietetics? Do you want to know what requirements must be satisfied to be admitted to study Human Nutrition And Dietetics? If so, we have everything you need to enroll in a Human Nutrition And Dietetics course at any university in Nigeria.
We are delighted to let you know that this post is all about the JAMB subject combinations for Human Nutrition and Dietetics if you’re interested in learning the list of subjects you must take to study Human Nutrition and Dietetics at the Faculty of Medical, Pharmaceutical, and Health Sciences.
JAMB Subject Combination for Human Nutrition & Dietetics
1. Use of English
Science Subjects to Study in School for Human Nutrition & Dietetics
In addition to Mathematics and English Languages, you will need to study these courses in your secondary school.
4. Agricultural Science
7. CRK/Further Mathematics/Literature/IRS
WAEC Subject Combination for Human Nutrition & Dietetics
2. English Language
UTME Requirements To Study Human Nutrition And Dietetics In Nigeria
1. You must have at least CREDIT passes on your O’level test (WAEC, NABTEB, or NECO), with English and math passing in no more than two (2) sittings, if you want to study human nutrition and dietetics in Nigeria. However, in some schools, it was required to take the test all at once.
2. You must be sixteen (16) years old by the final day of October in the admissions year.
3. Earn the necessary grade on the Human Nutrition and Dietetics proficiency test.
4. Have high results on the JAMB, WAEC, and post-UTME exams, if applicable.
Direct Entry Requirements To Study Human Nutrition And Dietetics In Nigeria
1. The Ordinary Level of the Senior Secondary Certificate Examinations (SSCE/GCE) may be taken in a maximum of two (2) sittings for a minimum of five (5) credits.
2. A First Class or Second Class Upper degree in a discipline equivalent.
3. The Direct Entry form must be purchased through the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) and your school.
4. An Advanced Level Certificate with the fewest Merit Passes in the National Certificate of Education (NCE), National Diploma (ND), or any other comparable Advanced Level Certificate.
5. Any further qualifications that are accepted by the Senate of the university of your choice and are comparable to (1) and (4) above. In addition to the aforementioned minimal entrance requirements, candidates must also satisfy such Faculty/Departmental entry requirements.
Universities Offering Human Nutrition And Dietetics
Here is a list of all Nigerian colleges and universities that provide human nutrition and dietetics.
1. University Of Calabar, Calabar, Cross River State – UNICAL
2. Ambrose Ali University
3. Afe Babalola University
4. University Of Ibadan
5. PAMO University Of Medical Sciences – Port Harcourt, Rivers State
This concludes our discussion on the JAMB Subject Combination For Human Nutrition And Dietetics. Please keep in mind that you can ask us any questions you may have regarding the topic in the comment box below, and we will be pleased to help you.