The Fully Funded UTS Ph.D. A scholarship in Australia is offered for a Ph.D. in Biology Research. This scholarship is open to Australian and New Zealand nationals.
The University of Technology Sydney (UTS) is a public university in Sydney, Australia. The university was founded in its current form in 1988, although its origins trace back to the 1870s. It is part of the Australian Technology Network of universities.
Fully Funded UTS Ph.D. Scholarship In Australia 2024
1 November 2023
University Of Technology Sydney
Subjects offered by the university
Fully Funded Scholarships
The eligibility criteria for the Fully Funded UTS Ph.D. Scholarships in Australia are stated below:
1. Applicants must be either permanent Australian residents or New Zealand citizens.
2. Applicants must hold a bachelor’s degree in a biomedical or biological science.
3. Candidates should have a strong academic record and prior laboratory experience.
4. Completion of Honours degree with First Class or Second Class Division 1; or MSc Research; or MSc Coursework with a research thesis of at least 6 months.
The benefits of the Fully Funded UTS Ph.D. Scholarships in Australia are:
1. $32,500 per year (RTP Stipend rate, indexed annually)
2. Additional funds ($7.5k) for travel and other PhD-related expenses during the PhD.
1. Be highly motivated and capable of independent work
2. Have a strong team focus
3. Possess excellent communication skills and the ability to work with a diverse range of people and within established collaborative teams
4. Know a research/laboratory environment and requirements
5. Be computer literate in standard research software
6. Be able to maintain thorough laboratory records
7. Experience with standard lab techniques such as ELISA, RNA extraction, reverse transcription, qPCR, western blotting, cell culture, aseptic technique, histological analysis, Immunohistochemistry, Immunofluorescence, flow cytometry, and primer design
8. Be able to conduct in vivo mouse models.
I hope you find this article helpful.